- Operating Systems, Virtualization, Embedded Systems, Architecture
- M.S., in Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, 09/2014 - 08/2016
Master's Thesis: "Compressed ramdisk as a service to avoid double memory compression in virtualized environments"
Advisor: Prof. Hyeonsang Eom
- B.S., in Computer Science, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, 03/2007 - 08/2014
International Conference & Workshop
- Jaehyun Han, Deoksang Kim, and Hyeonsang Eom,
“Improving the Performance of Lustre File System in HPC Environments”
The 4th International Workshop on Autonomic Management of high performance Grid and Cloud Computing (AMGCC'16),
Augsburg, Germany, Sept. 2016.
- TA, 4190.311A Project 1 (Capstone Design), 2014 Fall
- Software Developer, ESTsoft, Seoul, Korea, 02/2012 - 06/2013
Developed a mind mapping software named MindMaple for macOS platform.
- Software Developer, ECO, Seoul, Korea 07/2010 - 02/2012
Developed iOS apps for 227 public libraries in Korea.
Designed and developed ebook rental system for Korean public libraries including a development of an EPUB viewer for iOS.